Friday, December 30, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic... #9

Only one more to go after this, I'm gonna kind of miss thinking these these things up lol...

Simmer Confession #9: I have a long list of "Things I've never done" in my game... I have never sent a teen to prom, boarding school or out to play pranks on the town... I have never played out the firefighter career, daycare career, inventor career, ghost hunter or military careers among others... I have never blown anything up (and I really want to!)... I have never teleported, reached level 10 in any career, maxed out any skill, found a gnome other then the laundry gnome, taught a teen to drive or made ambrosia... I have never had twins, bought food from the food truck, had a sim in a band, crashed a party, visited the consignment store, completed a collection or went back in time... These are just a few examples of things I have never done, there is plenty more I can't think of at the moment!  Looks as if I'll be playing for a long time because I want to try everything at least once, looking over this brief list really makes me think I should be actually playing the game more then talking about it with my fellow simmers lol... Not to mention I just got Pets which adds a whole lot to the list...

Me by the time I finish trying everything---->>> thinking Smileys

Real Life Confession #9: I don't drive... I haven't since I was 19 years old, I have vision issues and got my license taken away lol, not because I was in an accident or hurt anyone but because I couldn't pass the eye test to renew... I miss it even after all these years... You really can't beat the freedom of hopping in the car and just going wherever you feel like, whenever you feel like it...At the same time I don't miss the stupidity of other drivers, expensive maintenance, gas prices and yet another thing to keep clean... I know I could probably fake a test but I'm afraid of hurting someone I would never forgive myself... I have only had one scary experience with me being the driver and it was almost backing over a dam, I was only 17 at the time lol, no harm no foul and I won't take the chance again, good thing I live near the bus stop (practically in my backyard) and my Hubby doesn't mind being my personal chauffeur...

See the little dividers in this pic? I backed over those, I mean completely over to where I was stuck almost hanging over the side....

Well the other side leads to this!! That was freaking scary!!! No question as to why my boyfriend at the time broke up with me lol, it was his car! Oops!!



Ahhh... the good old days...tongue Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment