Thursday, January 19, 2012

Avoiding!

I can't take it anymore! I am officially avoiding the officials! They are just out of control right now, usually I ignore most things but with recent events and everyone being so upset (rightfully so!) the  fun has just been sucked right out of it... So if you see me lurking around the other wonderful forums out there it's because I NEED a drama free zone to play and chat with my fellow simmers and the officials are just not the place for the time being... Doesn't mean I won't lurk because *sigh* I can't help it lol but I am really going to try and stay away for a bit, just until the drama dies down some... Don't get me wrong, I'm just as upset as everyone else, it's just that I play this game to escape drama and have some mindless fun, hard to do when you get so frustrated reading about how useless EA has been lately (lately? Pffft, for at least a year!)... The worst part for me is biting my tongue (so to speak) when stupid people are to blind to understand why people are so upset! Anyways since this is my own personal drama free area I won't get into details or say what I'm really thinking, instead I am going to start my game up and get out of my own head for awhile...


No comments:

Post a Comment