Friday, February 3, 2012

Erm... Excuse me...

Ok, so I'm in Target the other day with my friend and her two little girls (ages 6 & 9), just picking up new outfits for the girls for a Girl Scout event... All of a sudden we hear this chick screaming at the top of her lungs "Alex! Look! Doesn't it look sexy?"... Well ya can't help but look when you call that kind of attention to yourself! This is pretty much what we saw, I know if I can't get the image out of my head I can't even imagine what those little girls are thinking!

Ummm... Excuse me lady but NO, it is not at all sexy! I mean the girl had great hair and a pretty face (ya, I know, cliche) but the garish make- up made her look sooo bad! You know the type, thin penciled in eyebrows that are just not natural, way to much everything else, and the "I look hot and better then everyone" attitude, I mean even if she wasn't obese she would have been ugly with that outlook on life...
That dress is way to short! And no matter how much you stuff yourself into it you will not magically become a size 2....
Why, yes that does make your ass look big....


I thought it might be fun to give her a makeover, this is how I would dress if I was that overweight yet still wanted to feel sexy...

First I would totally tone down the make- up! I would also pencil my eyebrows in a little softer and at least try to get a more natural look...  (Tip: Let the eyebrows grow out a bit then try a little shaping not to much...)
Next... COVER YOURSELF! Learn how to dress your body shape, there's no reason you can't be pretty and feel sexy even with a few extra pounds... (Tip: Break up the waist, use a belt or a different style of top, a little bit of form fitting goes a long way without letting it all spill out...) And a LITTLE cleavage is just fine...
Yes, your ass is still big but at least you can bend over now without scarring anyone for life...
I mean no offense to anyone, I just had to get that out of my head as it's been bothering me in the most annoying way! I'm no size 2 myself  and even if I was I have respect for myself and would never try to look like a $5.00 Las Vegas hooker... 

(Apologies for the weird size pics, not sure what happened there) 
love Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment