Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Back!!

Wow! Seems like forever! I don't even know where to start lol...

I guess I start with the biggest news of the year for me... My beautiful daughter snuck into Vegas and ...
GOT MARRIED!!!! 
I am so in shock but extremely happy for my little girl! I'm am just so proud of her I could just burst! All I ask is that I am not made a Grandma anytime soon lol... Congratulations Reesie, I love you!!!!
                      love Smileys

On that romantic note, I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Even for those of you that are single, you deserve to treat yourself special for the day and I hope you did!


Next, looks like something really awesome happened in the Simiverse... Sesert has been taken down! Woo Hoo! A BIG THANK YOU from me to Angelic Evil and Bluebell Flora and everyone else that helped take out the trash! It's so nice knowing I can now lurk the officials without having to keep a bottle of bleach handy for my eyes lol... An amazing job very well done!


respect Smileys
THANK YOU!


Ahhhh, it's good to be home! Now off to see what else is going on in the Simiverse... See ya'll soon!

       Oh how I missed you computer! Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment