Sunday, November 27, 2011

Is it a full moon?

I mean the simiverse has been an odd place to be today... I don't even know where to begin... People starting nonsense drama on the officials (kinda fun watching a troll war though, have to admit it was pretty entertaining) , old simmers coming out of nowhere, multiple official good- bye post, people leaving Facebook for reasons I don't completely get, A new level of stalking (I don't even want to get into!), and I don't even know what else!! I think my mind is going to explode LOL!! Seriously, I don't think I could find any more weird if I tried and I live in Vegas!! I'm starting to think hanging out in Downtown Vegas aka Sin City would be safer than the Sims world.... I think I need to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and stay as far as I can away from the Sims for a day or two...








1 comment: