Thursday, December 15, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic... #5

Okay, let's get back on track here...

Simmer Confession #5: If I wouldn't wear it my sims won't wear it... For the most part anyway, I tend to dress my female sims in clothes I would wear and my males in clothes I like on guys, I have exceptions of course I mean there needs to be a little variety... Here's a couple of examples... these are actually made to mimic things I own and wear...

Yay purple FTW!!!...........
Such a pretty blue, I have a blouse like this I wear all the time...
I just recently got me some black Uggs and I love them! Sooo comfy!! I also have a sweater just like this in both red and black...

Some fashions I would wear for a night out...
I have a dress similar to this, cute and classy....








Real Life Confession #5: I have a nail fetish (no, it's not like that!), I absolutely LOVE to do manicures!! I have hundreds of bottles of nail polish and just about every tool and design kit you could think of! It started when I was a little girl watching my Grandma doing her nails, I was fascinated by it, all the wonderful colors and the little designs one could create! Just like my Christmas decorations the brighter and tackier the better! I do them about every 2 weeks, it's been a favorite hobby for years and it's very inexpensive to do, here's a few examples... The first pic is my naked nails...

Green just because...

Mah camouflage nails...

Lovin Sally Hansons Crackle n Pink!

Halloween!

Thanksgiving...

Christmas round 1, these are what my nails currently look like... I broke my thumbnail 
sad Smileys

Sorry for the bad quality pics, cell phone pics lol...

I will be posting more often, I'm almost ready for Christmas and found out today I'll have much more free time since I am now out of work... Shiz happens....







confused Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment