Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Showtime, I really don't care...

I'm only posting to say I will keep my opinions of the Showtime Expansion Pack to myself... Maybe I'll like it and maybe I won't who knows and who cares lol? What I will say is that if EA wanted people to talk they sure got their wish! I'm actually avoiding the official forums for a few days just because I'm tired of hearing about it! Time will tell as to how this EP will in reality be received and my bet is most Simmers will get over themselves and find something they like about it and HAVE to have it so why even speculate at this point? In the meantime I will content myself with the EP's I currently own and enjoy and keep my fingers crossed that Santa brings me Pets for Christmas (with my luck I'll probably get a real life pet lol)....

On another note:
Confessions of a Simaholic will return shortly I'm not done yet... Been sick and not feeling very confessional ...
Me-----> sleepy Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment