Sunday, December 4, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic... #4

Okay, I'm gonna make this short this time...

Simmer Confession #4: I have never played a Simbot, just another one of those things I don't have much interest in, I think I will just to say I have but I'm in no hurry...

Real Life Confession #4: I hate being sick!! I am the biggest baby and do not function well at all! This was an easy one since I'm sick now and don't really feel like confessing anything but I did because I said I would so, I did. Now I'm off to moan and groan and make everyone as miserable as I am lol, not really but that's about how I feel.... Have to admit the NyQuil fog can be kinda fun though...

And that is my brief confession of the day, will post a more detailed one when I feel a bit better....

No comments:

Post a Comment