Thursday, January 12, 2012

Critters are like family....

You wouldn't do this to your family would you? Why do it to a helpless animal? 




My husband and kids still haven't been adopted! They only have until tomorrow afternoon to find them their new home. After that, they'll go to the shelter and we all know what happens there.


I'm really doing what's best for all of them. 2 weeks ago I brought a new boyfriend home. Apparently, my boyfriend and husband don't get along at all. They do nothing but fight and I'm afraid someone is going to get hurt! So I've decided to keep my cute, new boyfriend and place my older husband with a new family.


As to the kids, I just found out I'm allergic to them. I've only been around them for 18+ yrs, but all of the sudden, I'm allergic. They are giving me headaches so they'll need to go.


My boyfriend and I are going to start a new family someday soon. I'm not allergic to babies, just the teenagers I already have. Besides, the new house I rented is too small for everyone, there's just enough room for me and my boyfriend.


One woman was interested in adopting my daughter, but she said if she paid the entire adoption fee (which includes braces and contact lenses), she wouldn't have any money left to buy new toys for her.


My youngest son was almost adopted too, but they found out he digs holes in the yard, bangs against the fence and makes lots of noise when you leave him alone for more than 12 hrs. They decided not to take him.


Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. I know I'm doing what's best for everyone. I'm going to be doing lots of traveling and it just wouldn't be fair to keep my current family. I just don't have enough time to spend with them.


Please, please,please adopt my husband and kids before they go to the shelter! You'll really love them a lot.


PS Don't criticize me. I couldn't possibly rent the house with the old carpet that was big enough and would allow the rest of my family, the tan carpet really doesn't go well with my furniture.


I could never give up my new boyfriend either. He's just too cute and I want to keep him for myself! He's much more fun than my old husband is.


I could never think of anyone or anything else EXCEPT MYSELF!!


Sadly that's how poor homeless animals get homeless to begin with.... Not to preach but please do your part!

No comments:

Post a Comment