Thursday, December 1, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic... #2

Alrighty, here's confession #2...

Simmer Confession #2: I don't do Berry Sims, I just don't particularly care for them, I have never had a sim of a different color in my game at all other than the green ones that came with Hidden Springs, I also don't do Fantasy Sims much, I do have exceptions like Vampires for some reason I do like them and I actually have a fantasy town/ save with vamps, witches, angels and other make believe creatures but I only played it around Halloween, I just prefer a more "realistic" population in my game... I do love my angel sim Autumn, which is odd because she wasn't meant to be an angel but an Autumn Fairy, she somehow ended up being an Angel instead hmmm.... Guess I had a weak moment when I created her...


Real Life Confession #2: I love to color, I even stay between the lines! Yep, just like a little kid I have my own collection of coloring books and crayons! I even have scented crayons and markers! My faves are Scooby Doo, Disney Princesses and Precious Moments. I also have a lot of classic cartoons such as The Flintstones, Looney Tunes and does any one remember Thundercats or Care Bears? I probably have over 50 books, I haven't counted lol...Hey, you're never to old to have a little fun, I will always be a Toys-R-Us Kid!!!

An example of my masterpieces...
tongue Smileys


And my current WIP...

 And that concludes confession #3, stay tuned for more!

Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment