Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Confessions of a Simaholic.... #7

These are getting harder!!


Simmer confession #7 I have never completed a house... I've tried and have gotten better with practice but I still haven't manged to complete one home that I like... I do finally have one that I think is going to be a nice one if I ever manage to complete it lol, I don't know what it is that just leaves me with my eyes crossed when it comes to building... I used to build all the time in The Sims 2, to the point where I would actually dream about what I wanted to do with a particular house I was working on, I would even use some of the ideas I came up with in my dreams! I do plan to keep trying and I'm hoping the one I'm working on now will get finish, here's a few pics of what I have so far, I think it's mostly odds & ends that need some more tweaking and I still need to do the interior of the second floor...

4 bedroom, 2 bath on a large lot, cabin style decor...

Front

I love the way the pond turned out!!




First floor with open plan layout....


Second floor layout, still needs designing...


Backyard pool area...


Like I said, it's still a work in progress and I'm really trying to finish this one, I'll post pics when I finally do get it complete to my liking!


Real  Life Confession #7: I am as addicted to TV as I am The Sims and Pepsi! I watch waaayy to much TV! I am especially fond of sitcoms and reality shows... Big Brother is my all time favorite reality show, I have watched every season and every episode! I sooo wish it was one at least twice a year! I also watch Survivor and have watched every season and every episode of that as well! Some other faves are: The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, American Idol, The X Factor and a bunch more I may add as I remember... When it comes to sitcoms I'll watch almost any of them lol, right now I love Two Broke Girls and The Big Bang Theory they're just s funny and quick- witted! I'll list some others I watch, this could take awhile ...  How I met You're Mother, Modern Family, The Middle, Raising Hope, Two and a Half Men, Hot in Cleveland (Love Betty White!!) and Mike and Molly...That's all the ones currently on that I can think of now for some older ones that I like and still watch: Everybody Loves Raymond, The King of Queens, New Adventures of Old Christine, The Nanny ( love!), Rosanne, Friends, George Lopez, That 70's Show... Oh my gosh there's so many, this could take forever so I'll just list a few more all time faves and move on... I Love Lucy (  I named my dog after her!)  I Dream of Genie, Bewitched, Gilligan'd Island (they don't have fun shows like that anymore.) Married with Children, Full House and sooo many7 more but I'll stop now lol...

I am also a HUGE Desperate Housewives fan and am so mad it's the very last season!! I also watch a lot of cooking shows like Chopped, anything with Chef Ramsey and a few others... TLC is a fave when nothing else is on, The Little People, 19 Kids and Counting, Sister Wives, Say Yes to the Dress, Extreme Couponing, Hoarders and others....Last but not least I admit I love junkfood TV! What I mean by that is E! News, The Kardashians (yes all of them), TMZ, HLN's Showbiz Tonight, The Insider... You know, gossip TV! One more honorable mention is Pawn Stars, I live in Vegas and have been in the store so I have to watch lol... Ok I'm done with what is probably my longest post yet... Told you I watch way to much TV....

Oh wait! I wanted to mention real quick, there are 3 shows I can not stand, I hate them I simply dislike them in any way shape or form... They are... 1) South Park 2)Sponge Bob and 3)Family Guy! I really don't know why but these shows are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me...

K, I'm done for real this time...

Smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment